Business Systems Manager required for exciting opportunity to be a key part of ERP procurement and implementation. This would suit someone who wants to lead from the very early stages of the procurement stage and see through the entire process to “make it your own” reporting to the leadership team and director.
Prior experience of implementing an ERP is mandatory
Ideally have business change and transformation experience
- Must have implemented at least 1 business system / ERP.
- Knowledge of SAP, Oracle, Dynamics NAV, AX, D365, Agresso, Business World On! Or similar would be ideal. Even smaller more specialised systems like Sage or Epicor.
- Flexible approach
- Process driven with an eye for detail
- Experience of vendor and partner/consultancy management
- Knowledge of how to develop, maintain and support complex ERP systems
- Process mapping and redesign
- Data extraction, reports writing and training/support to users