High growth, fast paced Insurtech business going from strength to strength. This business was started with a clear purpose to disrupt the insurance space.
This is an opportunity to take the number one finance position within a real business success story. Working alongside a highly entrepreneurial and established senior management team and reporting into a well regarded CEO. As the business starts to really scale this is an outstanding opportunity for someone with a passion for high growth environments and a real wealth generation opportunity.
You will be responsible for all aspects of finance and required to provide strategic and commercial financial advice to the rest of the Board and the wider business. Key duties will include -
- Looking at potential M&A targets.
- Dealing with all external stakeholders including banks and Fundraising contacts.
- Manage the day to day finance function and mentor and develop the team.
- Strategic business planning.
- Business profiling for organic growth into new sectors.
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA) with a background in the insurance or related space. Financial services outside the insurance space will also be considered. It is important you have worked in an SME environment before and scaled businesses or business units. Dynamic, progressive and forward thinking individuals will thrive in this environment.