An AIM listed business with operations all over the globe. This business is going through an exciting period of growth and change. Providing a service to a large blue-chip client base the company is set to continue its ambitious growth plans, both in the UK and Overseas.
This is a true number one finance role and will sit on the Board alongside a number of highly qualified and credible individuals. A market leader in their field this company will allow domestic and international projects to oversee in an interesting and highly sought after niche service area.
As well as the day to day finance and the management of the team your duties will include -
- Project management and international site management.
- Building systems and procedures to support accelerated growth plans.
- Provide counsel on financial matters to the Board.
- Budgets, forecasts, strategic planning.
- Managing international, multi-site, multi-currency matters - FX.
- Training and development of finance staff and recruitment.
You will be a Qualified Accountant with previous AIM listed company experience - ideally within a multi-national business. You will be highly motivated to join a business at a time of accelerated growth and change and be comfortable when required to be hands on. The role will involve some international travel to other sites and it is highly likely you will be required to manage people based overseas also.