An established firm of accountants that have recently moved to a very desirable new office in Wilmslow. The firm provides expertise in accountancy & taxation solutions, and commercial business advisory services. The firm is made up of a team that have years of experience gained in both professional practice and industry, and have grown exponentially in recent years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for two accounts professionals to join the team as Client Accountants. The firm is seeking one newly qualified individual, and one individual with circa 2 - 4 years experience.
Your duties will include:
- To assist, help & support the Senior Client Manager and Clients Managers in managing a portfolio of clients.
- To assist the Senior Client Manager & Client Manager in managing the filing deadlines for year end accounts and corporation Tax returns (CT600’s) for the clients in their own pool and wider portfolio of clients.
- Managing a portfolio of your own clients for all bookkeeping, VAT and year end accounts services.
- Preparation of business & personal tax computations for client owners within the portfolio of clients.
- Providing support on Payroll services and preparation of payroll annual returns and P11D’s.
- Preparation of Self Assessments and personal tax computations and returns.
- Using IRIS Practice Suite, Sage software and certain cloud based accounting software’s on behalf of clients e.g. Liberty Accounts, Xero.
You will be a qualified senior (ACCA, ACA or equivalent) with demonstrable experience gained within professional practice.