Positioned highly in the global rankings, and having been established for over 120 years, this firm is a worldwide brand that continues to go from strength to strength. They recognise that their employees are their most important asset, and have adopted many positive work place policies relating to work/life balance, health, wellbeing, and personal finance. As such, enjoy one of the best staff retention rates around.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ACA, ACCA or AAT qualified individual to join an exceptional Tax team based in Stoke on Trent, as a Corporate Tax Associate. This position will suit someone who is looking for an opportunity to further develop skills and experience already gained within a previous corporate tax environment.
Your duties will include:
- Providing timely and accurate delivery of tax services on behalf of a portfolio of corporate clients.
- Ensuring that all clients receive a first-class service at all times.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with clients.
- Liaising with clients on tax compliance issues.
- Aiding with the supervision of Tax Trainees.
- Supporting Tax Seniors and Managers on complex technical assignments.
You will be a qualified professional (ACA, ACCA or ATT) with experience gained in Accountancy Practice, and exposure to Corporate Tax matters. Experience of working within a client or customer facing environment would be advantageous, as would CTA qualification, and proven experience in client handling and managing a busy portfolio.