An ambitious and fast growing service business offering services and products to consumers across the UK.
This an opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager or a first-time mover from a top 10 firm to join a fast passed growing organisation. Or an experienced management accountant with a Financial services Background.
- preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries;
- providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions;
- ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget;
- informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies;
- advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions;
- analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts;
- negotiating on major projects, loans and grants;
- offering professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance;
- interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers;
- liaising with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context;
- monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed;
- implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls
You will be ACA, CIMA OR ACCA Qualified, have a self-starting nature and looking to progress within a career within finance.