An exciting and long established energy business based in Blackburn. The company has spent a number of years be one of the top service providers in the UK in their field. The company has continued to have success and growth over the years which is allowing them to expand operations and take market share.
This is an opportunity for a fully qualified accountant to lead the company finance function. You will be full ownership of your role and be tasked with setting up and rolling out the company finance procedures. The company are looking for someone who will see this as a long term prospect, they have a very low staff turnover as the reward and look after their longer term employees.
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts
- Building relationships with key contributors, banks and auditors.
- Production of Statutory Accounts
- Producing management packs including key financial information
- Setting company and department KPI’s
- Management of finance department
- Increase finance head count as required
You will be an ACA or ACCA Qualified accountant with an excellent academic track record. You will be motivated to join a growing business and be willing to progress and move forward with the organisation. The ideal candidate will have a self-starting nature with the ability to communicate across all levels including no financial managers.