Currently on the search for a strong Financial Analyst with exposure to Corporate Reporting/FP&A for an international exploration business. The individual should be able to operate within a small team, building relationships with the wider business at the same time as being able to communicate across the globe.
Core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ownership of production forecasts, reserves estimates, royalties, tax alongside maintenance of individual asset models as required.
- International short-term cashflow management.
- Support the FP&A function with the long-term cashflow management.
- Support the with the annual budget and forecasts monthly, bi-annually and annually.
- Assist with senior stakeholder reporting as you business partner the Financial Controller.
- Manage transaction closing and all accounting processes associated with this process on an ad-hoc basis.
- Be the 'go-to' person for all financial analysis queries.
- Manage and process improve financial models.
Standard requirements, which are open to discussion, are:
- Part of fully qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CFA or equivalent).
- Highly analytical with exposure to model building for various scenarios and sensitivities.
- Knowledge of investment funding ideal.
- Proactive and positive and able to work in a small team.
- Management reporting exposure.
Standard soft skills will apply, such as communication, time management and proactive support for the team and wider business. Only those applications with relevant experience will be contacted due to the volume of applications received.
Tier 5 Visa applicants such as those from NZ, Australia and South Africa etc. will be considered.