A pharmaceutical business based in Manchester are currently looking to recruit an interim Financial Controller to support them through a period of growth. This company currently have a small finance team based across two sites. This is a fantastic time to join and be a key part in this continued businesses success.
Reporting in to the Group Finance Director and will be required to manage all the transactional finance team which is made up of a Bookkeeper and Accounts Assistant. You will be taking ownership of the technical finance function and supporting with the integration of SAP.
The Financial controller will lead the day to day running of the finance function and be responsible for:
· You will be required to prepare all management accounts including the variances of budgets and forecasts and board pack preparation
· Managing and developing finance team
· Business partnering and P&L review with heads of departments
· Key leader in change and managing process improvement
· Report writing
· Budgeting and forecasting
· Preparing statements
· Managing all balance sheet reconciliations
· Preparation for statutory financial statements
The successful Financial Controller will be fully qualified ideally have experience from one of the Big 4 and have experience within industry. You will also ideally have the following attributes:
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to challenge and delegate
· Confident business partnering to senior management
· Ability to develop reports
· Experience in Tax
· Advanced report writing skills
The successful candidate will be based in Manchester, parking will be available. You will be offered a very competitive salary along with bonuses and benefits.
If you would like to apply for this new opportunity and you are immediately available, please send your most recent CV or call me for more information.