This really exciting company are looking for an Internal Audit Manager who has international exposure. We're looking for someone who is passionate about internal audit and controls, ideally coming from a commercial business background.
Core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Full ownership of the internal audit process, providing detailed walk-through and process rationale.
- Manage all controls and action any deficiencies where necessary.
- SOX exposure and experience.
- Mange both the internal and external audit process, business partnering with relevant stakeholders as you provide and gather key information.
- Support the audit process and review revenue recognition where needed.
- Adhere to, and manage, compliance processes and procedures, investigating where necessary.
The ideal candidate will posses the following:
- A full ACA qualification, having come from a practice background.
- Additional Internal Audit qualification would be advantageous.
- Additional competency in another spoken language would be advantageous.
- Highly professional and able to communicate up to board level.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
Only those with the relevant profile will receive a reply due to the volume of applications.