An award-winning and leading organisation within their sector have an excellent opportunity for a driven and forward-thinking Management Accountant to join their team on a 12-month contract. The business has grown substantially over the past few years through mergers and natural growth. They have strong profits and have excellent plans in place to continue growing.
The commercial management accountant will provide targeted strategic insights for specific sub-divisions based on operational performance.
Duties will include:
- Improving business performance of assigned sub-divisions through use of financial MI
- Building strong relationships with relevant senior managers and teams
- Be influential to deliver financial results
- Provide analysis to directors to support business decisions
- Provide project support for business initiative including financial modelling and costing
- Managing annual budget cycle for sub divisions
- Support with month end tasks
To be successful in your application you will be a part qualified/ Newly Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA) or Qualified by experience with excellent communication skills. You will be able to build strong relationships across a broad spectrum of people within the business. Strong IT skills are essential, advanced Excel skills are an advantage. The commercial management accountant will provide targeted strategic insights for specific sub-divisions based on operational performance.
If this opportunity sounds like something you are interested in, please click apply now and send me your most recent CV or please call me to discuss the job vacancy in more detail.