A highly successful professional practice who provide Accountancy services to family owned and owner managed businesses across the UK have a brand new and exciting opportunity for a Mixed Tax Manager to join their team at their Preston office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Mixed Tax Manager to join the established tax team, looking after a portfolio of both Personal and Corporate Tax clients. Reporting to the Tax Director, the successful applicant will need to form and maintain good relationships with the clients in their portfolio, and will be responsible for managing the WIP and raising bills for compliance and planning work undertaken. As part of the role, it is essential that you keep up to date and maintain CPD requirements, therefore, you will have access to relevant on-site and off-site training to further develop your knowledge and expertise.
- Dealing with all compliance issues relating to clients.
- The completion of personal, partnership and Trust Tax Returns.
- Corporate Tax Returns.
- Reviewing of business tax computations for both company clients and unincorporated businesses.
- Preparation of P11D forms, and meeting with clients to discuss their tax affairs.
- Providing assistance with the training and development of junior team members.
You will be part qualified or qualified (CTA, ACA, ACCA, ATT) with experience of both Corporate and Personal Tax gained within a practice environment, ideally with at least 5 years’ experience as part of a Tax specific team.