Simpson Judge are working with a London based software and consulting company within the sports industry. This company have a brand-new opportunity for an experienced PA and Office Manager to support the CEO. This role is predominately to support the CEO, with additional support for the wider team and Office management duties.
This is a full-time position working Mon-Fri 9-5:30, however part time work may be considered for the right candidate.
Interviews for this role will be taking place in August and the successful candidate would be available to start in September.
- Managing CEO’s diary
- Supporting wider team with admin related duties
- Email management
- Liaising with clients
- Use of 'Google Slack’ and 'Zero’
- Organising meetings
- Oganising all aspects of travel including and itineraries
- Minute and note taking
- Data entry and record keeping
- General office duties
- Experienced PA and Office Manager
- Experience supporting more than 1 director
- Steady employment history
- Microsoft office experience
- Experience with Google systems desirable
- Highly organised and attention to detail