An opportunity has arisen in Accrington for an experienced Payroll Manager to join a growing business on temporary contract basis. This vacancy is covering maternity leave and will run until February 2020. To be successful, you will have previously managed a payroll department and you will be comfortable committing to a 3-month contract.
If you are interested, please do get in touch and I will be happy to go through the role in more detail.
Previous Payroll management experienced is essential.
Duties will include:
• Management of 4 experienced Payroll Clerks, between them they manage 25 payrolls with staff all over the UK. There is over 2200 members of staff on payroll.
• Supporting team, ensuring all payrolls are paid and reported in a timely manner
• All queries are dealt with accordingly
• Responsible for paying HRMC on monthly basis
• Dealing with any court orders and pensions when required
• Overseeing departments and making suggestions based on experienced and payroll knowledge
• Systems – OpenPeople
You will be adaptable and be able to work in a fast-moving environment. Experience of OpenPeople would be an advantage. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week. Free parking is available onsite.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please call or email your most recent CV.