New contract available in Blackpool for an experienced Project Accountant to join a manufacturing business on a temporary contract basis, initially for 3 months however this may be extended. Ideally you will have had previous experience in a manufacturing firm and have a good costing experience.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be required to create comprehensive financial reports using the in-house finance system and Microsoft Excel.
• Previous project management experience
• Strong systems and IT skills including using Microsoft Excel extensively
• Experience of working within a manufacturing business dealing with costing and stock
• Develop and maintain robust financial data management
• Provide sound financial information to enable effective delivery of projects across the business
• Costing experience
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
• Qualified ACCA/ CIMA /ACA or QBE
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5pm. Free parking is available on site. Salary is £40,000 on a contract basis. Day rates are also available. Due to the nature of the role, you will be immediately available for work or coming to the end of your current role/ contract.
If you would like to apply for this new contract in Project Accounting, please email your most recent CV or call me when you are free to discuss in more detail.