To manage the requirements and resources within the IT department. Oversee IT projects, working with the board of Directors to deliver the best solutions from concept, procurement and development to
implementation. Oversee the IT infrastructure, security maintenance and identify the future IT requirements for the business.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• Managing IT Help Desk requirements and the IT support team
• Identify, implement and review necessary IT security measures
• Liaising with 3rd party IT support company for higher level IT support requests and server maintenance
• Oversee maintenance of all key systems and software
• Ensure the department efficiently manages maintenance of all company IT assets and communication equipment
• Managing 3rd party suppliers for development purposes of bespoke projects. E.g. web portals, apps, integration tools.
• Managing 3rd party software providers to manage overall performance and required bespoke tailoring of the product.
• Project Management of varied IT/ R&D projects.
• Strong Microsoft SQL
• Report writing
• Vmware / Veeam
• Microsoft desktop and clients
• Microsoft Office 365
• VOIP / Mitel
• ERP / Manufacturing systems preferably Orderwise.