Head of IT
Our client is looking for an experienced Head of IT to oversee all Information Technology functions across the company globally. You will oversee the IT team with responsibility for all aspects of IT infrastructure and Systems and manage the company’s technology operations and the implementation of new IT systems and policies.
Over the last two years they have experienced a period of rapid growth and the IT team has expanded from three developers to the current team of nine including developers, project managers, and an infrastructure manager.
You will be very knowledgeable in IT and computer systems with a solid technical background while able to manage and motivate people. The ideal candidate will be experienced in creating and implementing IT policies and systems that will meet objectives.
The goal is to ensure IT systems and people are effective and functioning within the limits of budget, time and specifications of the company.
• Proven experience as Head of IT or similar role
• Experience of Microsoft NAV or a similar Enterprise system
• Excellent organisational and leadership skills
• Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
• Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
• Experience in controlling IT budgets
• Ability for occasional travel including international as required.