A family run business based in Blackburn are currently looking for a temporary Accounts Assistant to join their finance team covering maternity leave for up to 12 months. This company believe in providing high-quality products whilst maintaining an excellent level of service. Trading for over 40 years they are a well-established company with presence throughout the UK and in Europe.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
• Processing high volumes of invoices using the internal system and Microsoft Excel
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Payment processing
• Managing cashflow
• Daily bank reconciliations
• Supporting credit control team when required
• Posting journals
• Other administration duties such as filing, sorting post and ordering stationary.
Skills and experience required:
• Previous experience working within a finance team is essential
• You will have working experience of Microsoft Excel and be comfortable working with finance systems
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Organised and able to prioritise workload
• Confident dealing with third parties via telephone and email
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9-5pm. Free parking is available. Salary is paying up to £18,000. Free tea and Coffee available. Due to the nature of the role you will be available immediately for work.
If you would like to apply for this new Accounts Assistants opportunity in the Blackburn area, please apply with your most recent CV and I will be in touch.