A large manufacturing business based in Preston are currently looking for support within the Purchase Ledger team. This business has recently secured a new contract and require an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join them on a temporary ongoing basis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
• Managing your own section of the purchase ledger which has over 50 suppliers
• Matching, coding and batching invoices
• Statement reconciliations
• Payment runs via BACS
• Calculating VAT
• Filing invoices and statement
• Processing expenses
Skills and Experience required:
• At least 1 years’ experience within Purchase Ledger
• Confident using accounting software
• Basic Excel skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to meet tight deadlines and prioritise work loads
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5pm. Free parking is available on site. Salary is paying up to £20,000 pa. Free tea and coffee facilities available.
If you are immediately available for work and would like to apply for this new Accounts Assistants opportunity in the Preston area, please apply with your most recent CV and I will be in touch.