I am currently searching for an Office Manager on behalf of a Luxury Fashion consultancy business based in Marylebone. This is a fast paced and varied role that would be great for someone with experience in a similar role or equally for someone looking to step up from an administrative or corporate receptionist role. Established almost 20 years ago and serving an international client base, this is a fantastic business in which to progress
Key duties will include:
- Facilities management & stationary ordering
- Receptionist duties including meeting & greeting clients on-site
- Answering and directing incoming telephone calls
- Database additions and maintenance
- General admin assistance
- Some PA duties for MD
- Producing reports via Excel
- Ad hoc support to Finance Manager & wider team
In order to succeed in this role you will need to have experience within a similar role or solid experience within a corporate office role.
You will need to have good IT skills and be comfortable working with Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
You will be a motivated self-starter with great communication skills and a high standard of verbal & written English, fantastic attention to detail and an outstanding work ethic.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £26,000 p.a. dependent on experience.