Overview of the role:
As part of the expansion of the Technology Development team my clients is seeking a PHP Developer to work on new developments and to help enhance the existing software solutions. This is an exciting time to join the Technology Department as we strive to revolutionise the IT systems. The successful candidate will play an integral part in producing market leading software working with internal stakeholders and external partners to produce world class software to support the future growth of the business.
• Work as part of small team of developers
• Help specify, develop & test new programs
• Maintain and improve existing programs
• Communicating with end users to ensure requirements are met
• Produce user and technical documentation
• Adhere to coding standards
• Provide input into application improvement plans.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Educated to at least BTEC National Diploma level, with previous experience in a software development role using the following
• PHP Zend framework 2
• My SQL
What’s in it for you:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity become part of an IT department where you can experience the full development lifecycle of technology solutions working with amazingly talented people in a growing and progressive team.