A local successful service led business based in Nottingham are currently looking to appoint a Bookkeeper / Accounts Manger on a part time, permanent basis, around 2-3 days per week. They have been operating for many years and have a good company culture that is welcoming.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for job security and long term employment in a successful local SME business. They are looking for someone with a proven track record that can manage the function from start to finish.
• Preparing accounts annually up to trial balance
• Entering all Sales & Purchase Ledger invoices
• Enter all payments by BACS & cheques
• Reconciling Sales & Purchase Ledgers
• Sending statements where appropriate
• Reconciling all bank & credit card accounts
The ideal candidate will ideally have many year’s experience working within a similar role, you will also have worked with SAGE 50 accounting software. The business doesn’t require candidates to have any formal qualifications, however, it would be advantageous should you have any professional finance qualifications such as the AAT or equivalent.