I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a manufacturing firm based in Bolton. The company are established with a strong client base. They have a presence through out the UK and internationally. They are continuing to grow and this is a great time to join their business. This opportunity is temporary to permanent, if you are immediately available for work, this could be a great role for you.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
• Purchase Ledger – Matching and coding invoices, resolving queries and arranging payments
• Sales Ledger – Setting up new clients, producing invoices, bank reconciliations
• Statement reconciliations
• Preparing statutory accounts
• Managing petty cash transactions
• Controlling credit and chasing debt
• Previous experience within an Accounts Assistants position
• Working knowledge of Sage/ Accounting software
• Basic Excel skills
• Able to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure
• Good communication skills
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week. Free parking is available onsite. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
If you are experienced within accounts and would like to apply for this new Accounts Assistant’s post based in Bolton, please apply with you most recent CV and I will be in touch.