I am currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger vacancy based in Rugby. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity. The role will be varied and you will have the opportunity to progress. The client is ideally looking for someone who has previous Purchase Ledger Experience and willing to manage the full process.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Full end to end purchase ledger
- Processing invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Managing payment runs
- Previous working experience within Purchase Ledger
- Good initiative and able to work well in an end to end role
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will be working in an open plan office
- Good Excel skills will be an advantage
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week. Holidays 20 + 8 Statutory days. Competitive salary. Free parking on site.
If you would like to apply for this new opportunity and you are immediately available for work, please apply with your most recent CV to be considered.