I am currently working with a leading multinational Professional Services business, based in Westminster, who are looking for a dynamic and astute Senior Executive Assistant to provide exemplary support to the CEO and the wider Senior Leadership Team. This is a fast paced, demanding role, and in order to succeed you will be ambitious, immaculately presented and have first class written and verbal communication skills, exceptional organisation skills and strong commercial acumen.
Please note only candidates with a consistent work history working as a Senior EA within professional services, Blue Chip or corporate environments will be considered. Candidates who have frequently moved around in their career will unfortunately be deemed unsuitable for this role.
As the Private Office Executive you will:
• Proactively plan and deliver a demanding schedule of UK and global commitments, including travel, meetings and communications;
• In strictest confidence and with utmost discretion, liaise with the offices of ministers, directors and executives, providing background research, firming up agendas and producing Board and executive meeting packs and briefing notes as required;
• Work calmly, effectively and positively to manage the demands and pressures of busy diaries, diverse business commitments and extensive international travel;
• Rely on strong project management skills, working with and through other colleagues to deliver any complex requests and business initiatives assigned to you;
• Monitor and track progress towards project deliverables and required results, reporting on relevant targets, metrics and performance indicators;
• Make clear, pragmatic and manageable plans for delivery, using programme and project management disciplines.
Required Skills and Experience:
• A confident and engaging communications style that is effective, pleasant and builds trust;
• Excellent relationship building skills at all levels; up to and including with the offices of Ministers and C-suite executives;
• Experience of working with project management methodologies, e.g. Agile or PRINCE2;
• Previous experience as an EA to the CEO in a similar business or Project Management within professional services or technology sectors.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary up to £50,000 p.a. dependent on experience, and the right candidate will have the opportunity to progress further and establish a truly exciting long-term career