Temporary role - approximate. 4 to 6 week duration
Salary up to £120 per day
We are currently supporting a market leading tech consultancy in their search for a temporary Business Coordinator & Office Manager. They are looking for an efficient, experienced and proactive person to join them at an exciting time, to help make sure that their business runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
Key duties will include:
• Business coordination of the whole Business
• End-to-end management of a variety of events
• Handling outside contractors
• Assisting the CEO and senior managers with arrangements and appointments
• Diary management
• Office management duties
• Booking and organising Travel
• Assisting with recruitment and onboarding of new staff
• Fielding and responding to calls
• Assist with the preparation of bid submissions and other associated contract documentation.
• Produce reports and statistical information as and when required.
• Update and maintain client database information
• Helping with Marketing, PR and Business management
• Administration and control of marketing information
• Assistance with company promotions and events
• Updating and entering data and keeping service user and personnel records in line with data protection and regulatory standards
• Other office support duties.
• The ability to Communicate with Colleagues, Managers & Clients
• Events organisation and management
• Responsive to deadlines
• Willing to go the extra mile to get the project complete
• The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role and has a proactive approach to work
• Strong organisational skills
• Fully computer literate and numerate
• Self-motivated and be able to manage, plan and prioritise your own workload and staff that you are supporting
• Experience of working in a busy office environment
• Proven experience
• Keen and enthusiastic