I am currently searching for a competent and personable front of house person, on behalf of a well established and very highly regarded consultancy business based in Bracknell.
This is a busy, multi faceted role, and provides a great opportunity to build & perfect a PA skill set, within a great environment.
The role in summary will include:
• Answering and directing inbound calls with efficiency in a professional manner, and greeting visitors upon arrival on site
• Providing PA support to company Directors, inclusive of:
o Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
o Booking and arranging travel, and submitting expense claims
o Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
• General administration
• Organising post and parcels
• Co-ordinating meetings and room booking, and organising refreshments, equipment, etc.
• Managing office supplies & stationary
• Ensuring reception area is presentable at all times
In order to be successful in this role, you must possess:
• Previous experience of working in a similar, busy position
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Discretion and trustworthiness
• Organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple activities at one time
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft software packages (Outlook, Word, Excel etc.)
In return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £28,000 p.a. dependent on competency and experience. You will be working in a modern, friendly office ideally located for public transport links.