We are supporting a General Insurer in the South East who are looking for an Actuarial Intern for a period from July 6th - 28th August 2020. The post will be fully remote working from home with frequent interaction over Zoom with your team. Interviews begin early June.
This role is for an undergraduate still studying at University.
Experience gained from this internship will be highly valuable if you wish to pursue a career in either data science or the actuarial fields.
- Data entry and use of the software ResQ
- Research in data trends and development factors from historic data collections
- Data analysis and presentation to the Actuarial team
- Updating documents
- Statistical analysis project
- Currently studying Maths/Science/Statistics at a Russell Group University
- Strong A Levels
- Ambition to work in Data/Actuarial
- Good English communication skills, presentations required
- Analytical approach when interpreting data and trends
- Strong Excel skills, will be tested at interview
- Remote video conferencing capability