Finance Director | Manchester | £60,000 - £70,000 DOE | Digital Marketing Sector
Simpson Judge are working with a privately owned Digital Marketing business that are looking to appoint a Finance Director to help influence and develop their exciting growth plans.
Reporting into ownership, you will be expected to develop current procedures and implement further controls in line with needs. This position will be positioned to provide genuine commercial advice to the owners the help shape the business moving forward.
Other expected duties will consist of;
• Production of comprehensive cash flows & budgets to fit long term goals
• Review of weekly & month cash flows for different business units
• Advise on expansions opportunities / M&A activity
• Business partner with business directors to increase commercial decision making throughout the group
• Completion of all Tax/reporting submissions
• Supervision of small team for transactional duties inc payroll etc
This role is ideally suited to somebody within the Digital Marketing sector looking to move into a role that will provide the opportunity to work with ownership and become a true business partner.
You must be qualified in order to be considered for this role (ACA,ACCA,CIMA).