Full time, Permanent role
Salary up to £30,000 p.a. dependent on experience
I am supporting a well established and highly regarded Financial Services business in their search for a candidate to help support the Senior Executive Assistant in the day to day support of the CEO, and running of the head office. Centrally located, the office can be easily accessed via Green Park and Piccadilly Circus.
This role will include:
• Greeting and receiving clients and visitors
• Answering incoming calls and redirecting them to the appropriate contact
• Filing and organising paperwork
• Organising events in conjunction with the EA
• Filing marketing information, emails & paperwork
• Ensuring the office is tidy
• Assisting in the day to day running of the office
• Dealing with some personal matters that require confidentiality and discretion
• General administrative duties
In order to be considered for this role, you must have previous experience of supporting others in a business capacity. You will be impeccably presented with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be a "can do" person who is happy to help out with smaller tasks as required, as well as the more senior-level responsibilities. You will be confident in your demeanour and happy to take direction yet very capable of working off your own initiative.