A rapid growth retail business (stores and online) turning over in excess of £50m. The company has been established for a number of years and its brand will be instantly recognisable in its target niche customer base. The business has a presence in both the UK, Europe and the USA. There are a number of growth projects on the horizon both in the UK and overseas.
This is an exciting CFO / Finance Director position for a rapid growth SME looking to take the next step in their expansion plans. You will assume complete control of finance with responsibility for a team of around 10 - some qualified and part qualified. You will work closely with the Managing Director with your main duties including but not limited to -
* Day to day running of finance - managing all elements with the Financial Controller.
* Prepare financial information for board meetings.
* Managing financials in regards to specific expansion projects etc.
* Responsible in a commercial manner for property and lease issues.
* Input into legals and commercial negotiations.
* Strategic business planning, budgeting and forecasts.
* Cash flow management and cost saving.
* Stakeholder management across the business.
You will be a qualified Finance Director (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with experience in a £50m + SME ideally in retail. You will have commercial and operational exposure across the wider business not just limited to the day to day finance function. Experience partnering with the MD and wider senior management team in a growth and scale operation with been seen as advantageous.