An exciting opportunity has arisen with a rapidly growing business. They are currently looking to recruit an IT Manager to help support and maintain the IT infrastructure for a busy office.
Main duties include:
• Writing and updating company policies to adhere to ever changing business and legislative requirements
• Plan, develop and oversee company IT networks, including telecommunications, database management, networks and IT support
• Liaise with the board of directors and advise on how to save money through IT and how to use systems for efficiently
• Manage business continuity and disaster recovery planning as well as system security and data confidentiality
• Take full responsibility for all elements of IT budgets
• Development of IT strategy in conjunction with relevant stakeholders
• Lead and development of the IT Team
• Manage maintenance of on-site backup and restoration procedures
• Manage and oversee IT projects
• Manage IT response to user queries raised through the Help desk system
• Manage IT support with end users in all aspects of IT including our Transport Management System.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
• Windows 7/Windows 10, Windows 2008 Server and Windows 2012 Server
• Strong O365 experience
• Man Management
• Help desk environment
• Thorough understanding of file access and management in a WAN / LAN environment.
The following skills are beneficial:
• The ability to resolve IT issues quickly and effectively
• Networking knowledge and expertise
• Experience conducting general IT support duties
• MS office proficiency.
• Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
• A methodical and structured approach to problem solving
• An approachable and flexible attitude.