Management Accountant | Cheshire / South Manchester | £40,000 - £45,000
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a growing business at a time or real expansion and change. This is a newly created Management Accountant position designed to drive commercial activity between departments and provide strong technical support to the Finance Director.
Main duties consist of;
• Completion of monthly management accounts
• Working with sales and commercial teams to provide details KPI reports
• Regular meetings with internal stakeholders to drive commercial performance
• Act as a main point of contact for finance to Senior Management on key commercial decisions
• Identify opportunities within current contracts and all future contracts to increase profit margins
• Provide technical oversight for 2 junior clerks
• Work alongside the Financial Accountant at year end VAT submissions.
This role will be highly business facing and in order to apply for this role it will be essential that you can clearly demonstrate a strong commercial acumen through the experience on your CV.
ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified – essential.