A top 200 law firm based in London are actively seeking to appoint experienced Associates Disputes to join their expanding team with flexible working arrangements.
You will have the opportunity.
• Work on an existing caseload of high value complex commercial disputes
• Working as part of an established team of experienced city Lawyers.
• You will work on: Directors/Shareholder disputes, Injunctions, Banking and Financial services Claims and breach of warranty claims.
o Most of the disputes you will deal with will include an international element.
Overview of responsibilities:
• Assisting experienced senior Lawyers on significant complex cases
• Managing a portfolio of clients
• Liaising with clients, peers, and council daily
• Conducting networking/marketing campaigns to promote the business and build a presence for yourself in the market
• Working on multi-million-pound disputes
• Dealing with matters including breach of contract, fraud, insolvency, and construction disputes.
• Overseeing junior Solicitors, Paralegal and Trainees.
Skills and Expertise:
• You will be a qualified Solicitor with a minimum of five years post qualification experience gained working in a similar role.
• You will have;
o Experience working on high quality commercial dispute matters.
o Stakeholder management skills with the ability to work on your own initiative.
o Experience overseeing junior staff.
Legal 500, strong market reputation with high quality work coming in regularly, provide exceptional service to their clients and offer flexible working arrangements for their staff. Currently employ over 150 people with offices located throughout the UK.
Benefits & Salary
• Competitive base salary
• Annual performance-based bonus