Commercial Property Solicitor
A reputable Legal 500 located in Bournemouth are seeking to appoint an experienced fee earner to join their property team.
Commercial Property Lawyer
YOUR ROLE WILL INVOLVE:
• Advising both businesses and individuals on a broad range of Commercial Property matters
• Managing complex cases and giving guidance to others in the team where appropriate
• Handling Commercial Property transactions from instruction to completion
• Sale and purchase of Commercial Freehold and Leasehold properties
• Landlord and Tenant matters
• Acquisition and sale of property for developments and conditional contracts and coverage
• Providing an outstanding service to clients
• Flexible and motivated
• Ability to think on own initiative
• Able to communicate effectively with both clients and peers at all levels
• Comfortable developing business and networking
• Can do attitude, with the ability to think clearly
• Prior experience of using case management systems
• Strong experience in Property Law
Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives and Licensed Conveyancers with a strong grounding in all aspects of Commercial Property Law are encouraged to apply.
Our client are well established with a strong market presence. The property team are recognised in the Legal 500 and have a large base of clients including individuals, large businesses, Investors and Developers. As well as executing complex property work, the team also look at Commercial Litigation and Licensing at their client’s request.