I am currently supporting one of my rapidly growing clients who are now seeking a talented individual to join their busy IT Team which supports over 8000 users. The successful candidate will, as part of a team provide helpdesk support and ensure that their IT systems and technology run reliably and efficiently whilst assisting with the implementation and development of new systems to support the businesses future growth.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide technical support to employees both on site and remotely in a professional and efficient manner, maintaining a high degree of customer service
• Monitor system performance and capacity to ensure availability of key systems
• Diagnose and solve hardware/software faults
• Ensure that all SLA’s are met
• Manage, maintain and upgrade our IT hardware, Microsoft server and client operating systems, desktop software and networks
• Take ownership of user problems, perform a technical diagnosis and fix the issue either remotely or on-site
• Keep up to date with current IT developments.
Desired Experience and Skills:
• Proven IT system support experience covering a range of Microsoft server and client operating systems, server applications and desktop software
• Networking (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi)
• Virtualisation technologies
• Microsoft Exchange
• Systems security, data backup/recovery and patch management
• Anti-virus software administration
• Excellent oral and written communication skills & interpersonal skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Team Player
• Positive attitude
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding company who offer the vast support to ensure you can be the best that you can be.