My client, a market leading, dynamic and Private Equity backed multinational business based in Blackpool with offices in Spain, India, USA, Dubai and Singapore are currently working with Simpson Judge to recruit for a brand new Office & HR Manager with finance/bookkeeping experience.
Are you a people focused and process driven Office Manager with a combination of HR/finance experience and looking for a challenging and fast paced role with a developing company? If so I am looking for an energetic, self-sufficient individual who is highly organised in their approach and someone who is focused on continuous improvement and seeking a hybrid role where no two days are the same.
• As the main point of contact in the office connecting all people within the team, you will be responsible for Onboarding new team members and ensuring that they have a positive introduction to the company.
• Looking at ways to continuously improve processes to ensure smooth operations.
• Administering all company systems, making sure that team members have the necessary tools and equipment to perform their jobs.
• Coordinate HR issues, including onboarding and offboarding.
• Managing relationships with vendors, including IT, negotiation with new suppliers.
• Overseeing the upkeeping of the Blackpool office.
• Creating a friendly, inviting and healthy office environment.
• Coordinating with the accountant on all payroll/bookkeeping matters
First class organisational skills and the ability to organise both yourself and others are absolutely crucial for this role!
You should be process driven and structured, whilst keeping people at the heart of everything that you do.
Office and/or Administration Management experience essential
Previous experience in Finance based role (qualified by experience)
Excited for new challenges and varied workload
Previous experience with Xero beneficial
Previous experience with Receipt bank beneficial
We are looking for a someone who independent and self-sufficient, however, comfortable enough to speak up and ask for help when required.
We are looking for someone who has experience in a similar role, either within a start-up or a fast growth business.
You should be a people person who is able to communicate effectively at all levels, including with the Senior Management team.
You will have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role and demonstrated HR experience (qualifications not essential)
You will be fanatical about detail and calm under pressure.
You should also be someone who thrives in a fast paced and growing environment.
As the ‘go to’ person for all staff at the Blackpool HQ, you will be someone who thrives in a people focused environment and enjoys keeping all staff connected. You will be someone who enjoys supporting and interacting with team members as well as Senior Management. This is a permanent, full time role and I am welcoming applications immediately.