Senior Employment Solicitor/Head of department
A well-regarded law firm based in Manchester are actively recruiting a senior Employment Solicitor to head their employment department.
Senior Employment Solicitor
- Head the firms Employment department.
- Oversee junior solicitors and support staff.
- Work on a variety of claimant cases.
- Attend court hearings.
Experience & skills required:
- To succeed in this position, you will need to have at least five years post qualification experience gained working at a well-regarded practice.
- Working knowledge of Protective Award claims and tribunal work.
- Confident with the ability to think outside of the box.
- Comfortable advising clients on employment law matters.
Forward thinking, Manchester based law firm with an excellent market reputation. This firm offer a mixture of legal services to both businesses/individuals and provide an excellent service to their clients.
- Competitive base salary
- Performance based bonus scheme