You will be joining a well-established development team currently undertaking a period of system rebuilding and improvements. The successful candidate will be heavily involved in the planning, design and build process and will have an important say in the technology stack used.
• Build new applications using PHP 7, MySQL and more, as well as integrating with APIs
• Suggesting new functionality and methods to improve the overall customer journey
• Maintaining existing codebase, including troubleshooting, bug fixing and adding new features
• Mentoring and encouraging junior members of staff.
• Understanding of the principles of Unit Testing,
• Experience with RESTful / SOAP API creation
• Experience of working with Vagrant or Docker
• Experience of PHP 7.x
• Experience of PHP Framework preferably Laravel 5.x – 6.x
• A solid understanding of web application development, from user interface to relational database structures
• Strong organisational skills to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.