Due to expansion of the team one of my clients are now seeking an Application Development Manager who will lead the Application Development team to work on new developments and to help enhance the existing software solutions. This is an exciting time to join the technology department as they strive to revolutionise the IT systems. You will play an integral part in producing market leading software, working with internal stakeholders and external partners to produce world class software to support the future growth of the business.
Your Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Work as part of the IT Department senior management team
• Responsible for applications development strategy and roadmap, working with business systems managers to ensure that the IT needs of the business are met
• Lead a team of software developers, prioritizing workload highlighting dependencies and conflicts
• Working with third party suppliers to ensure work is delivered to the correct specification, on time and on budget
• Supervising and supporting team members including developing and supervising individual training programs
• Help specify, develop & test new programs in conjunction with UAT testers and the business systems managers
• Maintain and improve existing programs – have application improvement plans in place for problem areas, develop and maintain standards for all members of the team to adhere to
• Ensuring that all systems are developed for use by all employees
• Communicating with end users to ensure requirements are understood and met
• Documentation of applications and management of change
• Making sure that deadlines are met, providing regular project updates highlighting progress against target.
The Ideal Candidate
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior software development or team leader role using the following:
• MS .Net full stack, particularly C#, VB, ASP.NET
• SQL Server
• Experience of developing in a cloud hosted environment.