Creative Web & Graphics Designer
Fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, fast-growing company with a wide-ranging brief designing
websites, intranets, user interfaces, marketing graphics, brand assets, and more. The Creative Web & Graphics Designer will be responsible for a number of initiatives across the business.
You are a talented and innovative creative web and graphics designer, who understands how content hierarchy and functional workflows inform design, and who understands the underlying concepts of web layout without being constrained by them.
• a strong grounding in basic design principles, such as theory of colour, spacing and white-space in attention mapping, strong understanding of typefaces in hierarchy, and more;
• a belief in the efficacy of Information Architecture (IA) in web design and experience in creating IA outputs — such as site maps, content hierarchies, and brand assets — preferably using online collaboration tools, e.g. we currently use Miro;
• an understanding of component-driven design, and its advantages in web design systems;
• strong experience in web design applications, particularly those that support component-driven design, e.g. we use Sketch, but you may be familiar with Figma or Adobe XD;
• strong experience with creating illustrations with applications such as Sketch, Illustrator, Affinity Designer, or similar;
• strong experience with photo manipulation in applications such as Photoshop, Affinity Photo, Pixelmator, Acorn, or similar;