A reputable law firm based in Manchester are seeking to appoint an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join their team.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Manage your own work load
• Deal with a mixture of property transactions including: leasehold, freehold properties, shared ownership, apartments, Help to Buy, Right to Buy and more
• Work on Residential Real Estate transactions
• Three to four years of Conveyancing fee earning experience
• Legal Executive or Qualified Solicitor
• Educated to degree level (desirable)
Medium sized practice with two offices located throughout the North West, offering a mixture of private legal services to their client base. Opportunity to progress your career and work alongside experienced senior Lawyers.
• Competitive base salary