A rapidly growing FinTech business located in central London are actively seeking to appoint a Senior Legal Counsel to join their team.
If you are a qualified Solicitor in the UK with a desire to work in-house for a forward-thinking FinTech company this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Senior Legal Counsel
Your opportunity will involve:
• Dealing with and providing advice on all arising Legal issues
• Liaising with all departments and discussing legal terminology with stakeholders
• Working with tech and compliance divisions to data protection regulations are bring met
• Reviewing IP data and ensuring all legal obligations are being adhered to
• Drafting & reviewing legal contracts
• Working with Executive team members and Directors
Required skills & expertise
• Private and industry experience
• Qualified Solicitor with practising rights in the UK
• Tech experience, preferably fintech
• Experience operating within a regulated space
• Global track record
• Evidence of working as a commercial stakeholder (i.e. having a commercial lens to go alongside Legal opinion)
• General Counsel (CSuite level) or Senior Legal Counsel (VP level).
Well regarded financial institution, experiencing rapid growth year on year. Global client base with a talented team that bring a variety of different skills and technical abilities to the table.