Our client who is a well-known trading entity is hoping to find a new addition to the team of seven in their regional office in the form of a Management Accountant. This is a newly created role due to a team restructure. As their Management Accountant responsibilities will include Management Accounts, Team Mentoring & General Business Management.
You will focus on the development of financial policies and the maintenance of management information systems.
Other duties will include:
• Supporting the financial controller on ad hoc projects
• Providing audit project support
• Budget and forecasting month-end close
• Providing advice on strategic planning
• Budgets and reports
• Financial analysis of units across the UK
• Creating internal and external financial statements and forecasts
Our client requires you to have been educated to degree level and be on a path of CIMA/ACCA* or qualified by experience.
• Good organisational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Attention to detail
• Flexible approach to work and the ability to adapt
• Accountability, Self motivation
• Problem-solving skills
• Skills in analytical thinking
You will benefit from 25 days holidays Buy & Sell up to 5. Death in Service, Healthcare and other above average perks.
*this will be looked at for study support under agreement.
If you would like to apply feel free to email me