Business Development Manager
Permanent, full time opportunity
Up to £35,000 p.a. + Bonus
I am currently recruiting for a proactive Business Development Manager, on behalf of a great tech business who operate within the media sector.
This role will take responsibility for driving brand recognition and revenue for a brand new tech platform, which aims to help media executives source filming and photography venues across the UK.
Key duties will include:
• Central point of contact for queries from key prospects and stakeholders
• Delivering excellent customer service at all times across all channels
• Monitoring of enquiries and bookings and offering assistance where necessary
• Managing the balance of owner subscription model ensuring maximum value to the user as well as the business.
• Build a community of owners and producers that drives brand awareness and product engagement.
• Assist with generating customer insights, consistently monitoring any changes in customer profiles, behaviours and needs – spotting trends.
• Deploy email campaigns based on marketing calendar of events – includes copy writing and designing emails based on brand guidelines
• Help with the creation and management of brand marketing campaigns across digital channels
• Support in creating exciting campaigns to drive brand awareness, traffic and revenue
• Manage day-to-day execution of social strategies, including writing copy + scheduling posts.
Business Management & Administration:
• Managing and updating project management tools, databases and filling systems.
• Ensuring the locations are of a high standard and have the relevant information listed i.e keywording, image quality and shot selection
• Managing and reporting on a set of monthly management accounts and assisting in the forecasting of the business
In order to be considered for this role, you must be:
• A self-motivated and proactive ‘do-er’ with previous experience in a similar role, and possessing a desire to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
• Naturally personable and a good communicator, with a passion for you work and the people you work with
• Great problem-solving skills
• Strong visual and verbal presentation skills
• Experience working with online payment platforms; experience with Stripe would be highly advantageous
• Knowledge of using support systems like Zendesk
• Some experience in photoshop/another design platform and willingness to learn more