A well-regarded law firm are actively seeking to appoint an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal to join their growing team.
Your role will involve:
• Assisting a senior Real estate Partner with a caseload of Residential Real Estate transactions
• Working on transactions including but not limited to: Sale, Purchase, Transfer of equity, shared ownership, Landlord and tenant matters
• The opportunity to build a team of successful Property Paralegals
• Remote working
Required skills & expertise:
• Ability to oversee junior Paralegals (desirable)
• A minimum of two years’ experience supporting a senior Solicitor or Partner with their caseload of Real Estate matters.
• Educated to degree level (desirable)
• Availability to work full time 8:30am to 5:30pm
A top law firm with a strong market presence, offering a broad range of legal services to both businesses and individuals. Heavily invest in their staff’s career development and can accommodate flexible working arrangements.
• Competitive base salary