Service Delivery Manager
One of my clients is seeking a Service Delivery Manager to join their growing IT team. They manage spare parts inventories across server, storage and networking technologies and deliver complementing technical services to customers across over 10,000 locations across the globe including cloud services, technical training, technical support, product repair and specialist engineering resource.
• Lead the Service Delivery of the top 10 customer accounts
• Build and maintain strong working relationships at senior level
• Become acknowledged as a Trusted Advisor
• Manage a dedicated team of experienced staff to deliver the service contract
• Promote continual service improvement internally and externally
• Maintain contractual obligations and metrics.
Main Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Accurate planning and forecasting
• Support the sales/account management teams in renewals and extensions management
• Work closely with the Service Director to deliver growth
• Identify and maximise opportunities for growth
• Run detailed day to day contract reports
• Ensure service obligations are met
• Hold regular service reviews with customers
• Provide performance stats and reports to the customer
• Manage service issues as require
• Act as a senior level face for IT
• Manage senior level internal and external stakeholders, to manage requirements and requests
• Ensure service quality measurements are in place and a service excellence ethos is promoted at all times
• Work as a key member of a successful Service Delivery team to support the design and deployment of new processes, policies and agreements
• Manage service delivery calls and requests demonstrating service delivery knowledge with a ‘can do’ and solutions based approach at all times
• This list is not exhaustive, and you may be required to undertake any other duties at reasonably required.