Simpson Judge have just been given the green light to offer this contract-based role with immediate effect. This stand-alone role is full time and busy to say the least, so would suit someone about to finish a current role or someone who is looking for a longer term guaranteed contract.
If the below appeals and you feel comfortable with re day to day a handover would be available to ease you in!
- Debtors (Managing debtor invoices, credit notes, debt collection)
- Creditors (Managing creditor invoices, credit notes, reconciliations and payment runs)
- Bank reconciliation (timely and accurate posting to cash book with full reconciliation daily)
- Banking Lodgements (ensuring deposits are lodged to bank when necessary)
- Accounts to Trial Balance (full working knowledge required in bringing accounts to Trial Balance stage-including Accruals, prepayments etc.)
- Working knowledge of cash flows
- Ability to multitask and prioritise your day
- Knowledge of working within a multi-currency environment
You need to have at least three year’s experience and alongside this have your AAT or similar qualification.
If you would like to be considered without hast email your interest to: