A leading insurance company located in Sevenoaks are seeking to appoint an experience Compliance officer to join their friendly team.
• Ensuring the business adheres to legal regulations and internal policy
• Incorporating regulatory developments and ensuring requirements are implemented into the companies policy procedures throughout the UK
• Train internal staff, provide technical guidance and feedback on regulatory issues which are relevant to the business
• Actively participating in key projects, with occasional travel throughout the UK and overseas
• Excellent knowledge of UK compliance and regulatory laws
• Knowledge of the FCA and PRA handbooks with particular emphasis on Senior Managers/Certification Regime
• Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships
• Confident handling complex issues and communicating complex messages, both in writing and verbally to the rest of the business
Market leading insurance company located in Sevenoaks, regulated, offering Commercial insurance to businesses.