Would you like the opportunity to work within a thriving PMO function, with the opportunity to learn Supply Chain and Logistics expertise?
How does the opportunity to progress within a PMO, with the long-term potential to grow into a Business Analyst/Project Manager sound?
Simpson Judge are recruiting for a PMO Analyst for a client based in Greater Manchester. You will play an integral part in providing Project Management support to IT and cross-functional projects initiated in the department.
You will have the following skills and expertise;
• Previous experience within a PMO role/function (Project Assistant, Project Co-Ordinator, PMO Analyst)
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Project management tools & methodologies expertise
• Expertise within project governance methodologies.
You will be required to produce, maintain and distribute project documentation. This includes but is not limited to the production and maintenance of project plans, risk and issue registers, budget tracking reports, project health checks, change management documentation as well as the coordination of project meetings and actions.
You will work collaboratively with IT project team members, establishing effective working relationships with them; supporting, driving and educating them in the production of quality project documentation.